GoldenScourgeGoldenScourge

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

What im interested in knowing is how you pulled off 3D so well on a flash programme, the sound was amazing, the animation was amazing, love the use of anime, the voice acting was spot on, and story telling was dead on spot on! 5 stars! Best use of 3D for flash ive ever seen!

redminus responds:

hey thanks, there's a pic in my Art section that shows how I did the bus

Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

That pretty much sums up skyrim...

Caillou Uses Computer Caillou Uses Computer

Ouch my ears! All i saw in that video was a very badly drawn character, with very bad backdrops, tweened very badly, with bad microsoft sam voices, and a plot simple enough to make you want to kill yourself, not only that but the music is set to event, so it wont stop. Sorry if this took you a while but i wouldent want to see something like this again... Ever.

Monkey Monkey

I'm sorry but this is not animation, its just freeframes that change to the bad acted bad quality voices that really have no comedy what so ever, please use flash for animation next time, sorry but no. 0.5 because you know how to use tweening... Sorry if i seem like a douche.

A weird old man and a kid A weird old man and a kid

lol nice and creepy faces, could of been alot more fast paced and creepy though, but thats just me :P 3.5

SuperTan! SuperTan!

Lol! >< Good tweening, and the animation dosent look stiff as you've changed the smoothness of the outline through each frame, the music was good, but the timing could have been better, and the animation should have been a little shorter, other then that good. 4 stars.

justGeorge responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I didn't really have a plan for this on paper, I just wanted to animate something and my friend came to mind :)

(I should mention that he once ripped open his school clothes to reveal a Superman suit and fled from the classroom.)

Low End Friends Low End Friends

Thought the animation was a bit slow and the lip syncing out of place, plus the voice sounded abit dull and not very entheusiastic, though the concept was good and didnt just stop. Graphics were also quite good, as well as a good message. Graphics and Message gives you a 2.5.

WTFHaveYouDone?.mp4 WTFHaveYouDone?.mp4

Ive only been on here couple of weeks and all ive got is whats wrong with my video's and not whas right with it, if they're all like you're showing, then this is bullcrap. But just so i dont end up like one...

The animation was funny and the graphics were nice n cartoon like, just how they should be, the audio was especially well done, though more cluttered audio would of made more of an atmosphere. It demonstrates a point which dosent really offend anyone except newground for allowing such a retarded use for the "review section" Sorry NG its true. They should have a minimun word/character count as well a max. Asides from that, the concept is funny as hell and the stabbing a knife through the eye thing is something i'd do to! Nice job!

Pencil Hed Pencil Hed

Nice concept, and theme, however animation isnt very smooth and i dont really understand it, if you're going to use frame by frame, use it more frequently, because to me it just seems like images that have 1 part to them move, try fiddling with tweening, especially for minor movements like the head. Having a frame rate above 5 helps too.

The Shops The Shops

Nice concept, and alot of time spent on the animation, the voices seemed abit qiuet though and better quality would be better but still good :)